Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Dani's First Year


Dani's First Year
Originally uploaded by mlibrarianus
Decided to play around with one of the "discovery resources" on #5 Explore Flickr. This actually plays right into Thing #6 which is mashups (so this is 2 blogs in 1). Since I created one type of mashup for the Staff Intranet I thought I'd try something different - a mosaic of my sweet puppy's first year. Dani (short for Danielle) or AKA Devil Dog.

Pics from left to right:

Which one do I pick? The one of the left is soon to be known as Dani. The middle one is her brother and the sable colored one on the right is her sister who I was originally going to pick but my husband vetoed it. That's fine because Dani has turned into what he calls "a lovely little doggie".

Exploring my new home. Dani's first day home without a name just sniffing around.

Sleeping. Puppies sleep a lot and she loved to climb up on the sofa (with a little help from her human friends).

Helping Daddy. My husband building our nice shed to hold firewood and Dani thought she'd help out.

Puppy and string..what is she part cat?

Center pic - Dani has a piece of a plastic grocery bag on her nose. This is currently my wallpaper both at home and work.

Dani Queen of the tall grasses!

Dani with her new doggie bed (which she proceeded to chew to bits) and her new yellow football (it didn't last much longer).

Dani graduating from Pet Smart's puppy training.

Dani doing her famous sitting at the top of the steps but with her paws hanging over.

There's got to be some puppy chow left in here!

Dani sitting in the computer room among the remnants of chewed papers.

Santa Paws was good to her.

No comments: