Thursday, October 18, 2007

Going into Hyperdrive

Trying to finish up my 23 Things as I've been a little lax on working them lately.

I've not been a big fan of what Carolyn Brown calls "Books on Tape on CD" (back from the days when cassette was the only options and then suddenly CDs arrived...we didn't know what to call them). I know many folks will find this hard to believe but I focus too much on what's being said and don't pay attention to what I should be doing (e.g. driving!). One thing that I guess I'm "old school" about - I still like to read and not listen to books. However, I've certainly answered enough questions about both OverDrive and NetLibrary to last a life time.

For those who are hooked on these things - have you checked out Free Classic Audiobooks? StumbleUpon this the other day and thought this was really great because it does MP3 and the format for iTunes (which OverDrive doesn't do).

No comments: