Thursday, October 11, 2007

Finding your "Inner Lab"



Dani the wonder nut does it again! Starring in her 3rd video on YouTube. Dani is Lab mix but there have been times that my son and I have wondered about that. She loved the water but the shallow end. None of this jumping into deep end and swimming for Miss Danielle. She took months of coaxing but a couple weeks ago Patrick finally got her to swim - she even did it without him in the water. She now swims regularly so I think she finally found her Inner Lab.

YouTube is very addictive. But if you are overwhelmed by all the videos out there or how to find them - try oSkope. I've found some great humorous videos on Linux as well as on by one of my favorite comedians and his take on Star Trek.

Eddie Izzard (warning you may need subtitles as his accent is a wee bit British)

No comments: