Friday, August 24, 2007

Rolling on down the line

"Let it roll, baby, roll. Let it roll, all night long." The Doors

So gave Rollyo a try. Not quite sold on it yet.

Not sure I did it right but I created a Rollyo for lighting. We are still renovating/expanding several rooms in our house (although the light is at the end of the tunnel - no pun intended). I don't know how many other folks will use my Rollyo but it is a bunch of sites that we've liked (good prices or good selections) and even ordered from. We were not impressed with Lowe's or Home Depot and places like Annapolis Lighting or Jones Lighting are nice but expensive. We have found that ordering off the Internet is cheaper and gives us the same quality product that you would have paid extra for in the showroom stores.

Not the most exciting Rollyo but it is something near and dear to my heart right now.

No comments: